[hobby] Conan from Monolith - painting for the campaign

My group started to play the campaign book for the kickstarter Conan game by Monolith. 

I've painted the campaign heroes - Amra the lion, Savage Belit, Zelata and N'gora as well as most of the enemies of the first scenarios. 

The Minions are receiving a "quantity over quality" approach as I don't want to spend the rest of eternity painting these. Playing the campaign definitely has contributed to my motivation to get these done! 

Zelata, N'gora, Conan (Amra, the Lion) and Savage BĂȘlit.

Zogar Sag and some a Pict warrior, Pict Hunter and Pict Archer.

Bossonian Guards, Archers and Hyenas. 

The Bossonian Captain and the princess. 

Conan Pirates! 

Constantius and his bronze armor have been fun to paint. 

Conan Skeletons 

I really loved these Skeletons!

Conan Mummies

The Conan Bone Golem



Various Chests for Conan